Samata Audio is a government registered recording studio under Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME), Regd. #WB18D0022109.
Here’s a golden opportunity for all those who wish to be a part of the thriving and fast expanding music and entertainment industry! We’ve launched our state-of–the-art Music Studio in Kolkata, to provide quality & professional guidance for all those who wish to excel in today’s rapidly changing and technically demanding music industry.
Get yourself a promising & rewarding career in Live & studio sound engineering!
Why you will love us! The “Samata Audio” advantages:
- No ordinary class room, but an outstanding learning environment – Learn at a fully-fledged real recording studio
- Classes handled by experienced faculty
- All our courses are taught in English, Hindi and Bengali.
- A nurturing, relaxed, and friendly ambiance, along with uncompromising support
- Real world experience: Learn recording techniques from qualified audio engineer
- We offer top-notch studio facilities and industry-standard equipment, including digital audio workstations and state of the art audio gear, to provide a professional environment for our students
- Certifications from Samata Audio Studio
- Jumps start your career in Sound Engineering! Join into our Sound Engineering Program!
- Our Sound Engineering program will help you learn the industry level art of capturing, recording, copying, editing, mixing, mastering and reproducing sounds on ProTools for pre and post productions.
Course Name - "Diploma in Sound Recording Technology"
Presonus StudioLive 32SX Digital Mixer & ProTools.
Course duration: Total 288 hrs of coursework. Two 6 hours session per weekend (Saturday & Sunday), completed in 6 Months. Customizable courses can be made to fit student needs, and flexible timings are also available for working professionals. General class size is 7 students per group, private lessons are also available by request.
Admission date: Already open
Next Batch starting from: 5th January 2020.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Qualification: Higher Secondary on any stream or equivalent
- Minimum knowledge of tune and rhythm.
- Computer basic knowledge like typing email or browsing internet etc.
Course Fee: Rs.48,000 (forty eight thousand) for Diploma in sound recording technology payable in easy two installments. 50% at the time of admission and rest 50% must be paid after two months of admission date. You can avail 5% instant discount if you pay your fees in full at the time of admission. No refund will be made once you get your admission here.
A brief outline of the syllabus that we follow:
- Sound and science
- History of audio
- Sound And Hearing
- Studio Workstations, Gear, & Equipment
- Acoustics & Room Design
- Introduction to the Recording Process on ProTools
- Signal Flow-Routing
- The Audio Production Console – mixers – DAW controller.
- Digital audio technology
- Midi and synchronization
- Time Based Effects
- Mixing on ProTools
- Mastering on ProTools
- Recording and Mixing Techniques
- Signal processing and Patch bay
- Live Sound Engineering
- Audio Processing
- Stereo Recording Techniques
- Radio Programming
- Music Production & Music Technology
- MIDI & Advanced MIDI
- Film and video documentary voice recording techniques
- Mixing & Mastering Techniques
- Automation & Advanced plug-in Automation
- Practical in Studio – Hands-on Studio ProTools Sessions
Application Technology: 'Avid ProTools 2019.5' - The world leading digital audio workstation.
Course duration: 6 months, classes will be done on every Saturday & Sunday from 1 PM. to 7 PM respectively.
WhatsApp or call at +91 8820321104 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for your admission form request.