Here’s a golden opportunity for all those who wish to be a part of the thriving and fast expanding music and entertainment industry! We’ve launched our state-of–the-art Music Studio in Kolkata, to provide quality & professional guidance for all those who wish to excel in today’s rapidly changing and technically demanding music industry.
Get yourself a promising & rewarding career in sound engineering!
Why you will love us! The “Samata Audio” advantages:
- No ordinary class room, but an outstanding learning environment – Learn at a fully-fledged real recording studio
- Classes handled by experienced faculty
- All our courses are taught in English, Hindi and Bengali.
- A nurturing, relaxed, and friendly ambiance, along with uncompromising support
- Real world experience: Learn recording techniques from qualified audio engineer
- We offer top-notch studio facilities and industry-standard equipment, including digital audio workstations and state of the art audio gear, to provide a professional environment for our students
- Certifications from Samata Audio Studio
- Jumps start your career in Sound Engineering! Join into our Sound Engineering Program!
- Our Sound Engineering program will help you learn the art of capturing, recording, copying, editing, mixing, mastering and reproducing sounds on ProTools for pre and post productions.
Course Name - Diploma in Sound Recording Technology
Course duration: Total 288 hrs of coursework. Two 6 hours session per weekend (Saturday & Sunday), completed in 6 Months. Customizable courses can be made to fit student needs, and flexible timings are also available for working professionals. General class size is 7 students per group, private lessons are also available by request.
Admission date: Already open
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Qualification: Graduation in any stream / Higher Secondary or equivalent
- Minimum knowledge of tune and rhythm.
- Computer basic knowledge like typing email or browsing internet etc.
Course Fee: Rs.40,000 (forty thousand) payable in easy two installments. 50% at the time of admission and rest 50% must be paid after two months of admission date. You can avail 10% instant discount if you pay your fees in full at the time of admission.
A brief outline of the syllabus that we follow:
- Sound and science
- History of audio
- Sound And Hearing
- Studio Workstations, Gear, & Equipment
- Acoustics & Room Design
- Introduction to the Recording Process on ProTools
- Signal Flow-Routing
- The Audio Production Console – mixers – DAW controller.
- Digital audio technology
- Midi and synchronization
- Time Based Effects
- Mixing on ProTools
- Mastering on ProTools
- Recording and Mixing Techniques
- Signal processing and Patch bay
- Live Sound Engineering
- Audio Processing
- Stereo Recording Techniques
- Radio Programming
- Music Production & Music Technology
- MIDI & Advanced MIDI
- Film and video documentary voice recording techniques
- Mixing & Mastering Techniques
- Automation & Advanced plug-in Automation
- Practical in Studio – Hands-on Studio ProTools Sessions
Application Technology: 'Avid ProTools 2018' - The world leading digital audio workstation.
WhatsApp or call at +91 8820321104 or mail at email@example.com for your admission form request.