We offer services in Audio recording, Video or Film dubbing, Editing, Mixing, E-learning content, Website voice over, Narration for documentaries, Audio books,Animation voice, Radio commercials, Corporate presentations, TV commercials, Training videos/audio, Computer games, CD replication, Package recording and Mastering of audio productions. We also offer the optional services of highly talented, affiliated musicians who are established. Many projects requiring music composition/ arrangement are done here.
Bangla voice dubbing for video productions / films / documentaries are also undertaken.
Check out our studio equipments
Pro Tools Digital Audio, consisting of
- Digidesign 003 Rack Module quad core Mac computer
- DSP2000 C- Port ASIO Interface
- Roland VSR 880 Hard Disk Digital Recorder
- Soundtracs Topaz 32 Channel, 8 Buss Console, with full meter bridge
- MCI 556-D 56 Channel, 32 Buss Console, and 56 channels of automation
- SSL 4048 E/G+ w Total Recall
- Sony GRX80 Tall 3-way Main Studio Monitors
- Roland DM20 2-way Near-field Monitors
- Neumann TLM-102 “Large Cap” Cardioid Condensor
- 5 Sennheiser MD 421 Cardioid Dynamics
- 10 Sennheiser MD e604/504D Drum Mount Cardioids
- EV RE-20 Cardioid Dynamic
- 2 EV CS-15P “Small Cap” Cardioid Condensors
- 2 Akai CM-15 Tube “Small Cap” Cardioid Condensors
- 2 RTT MC-012 Small Cap” Matched Condensors w/Cardioid, Omni, and Hypercardioid capsules
- RTT Lomo M1 Very Large Cap” Cardioid Condensor
- 2 Shure SM-7 Cardioid Dynamics
- 2 Shure SM-81 Cardioid Condensors
- 8 Shure SM-58 Cardioid Dynamics
- Shure/Mays “Short Body” SM-57 Cardioid Dynamic
- Shure SM-51 Cardioid Dynamic
- 3 Shure SM-11 Cardioid Dynamics
- 2 Shure WL-93 Omni Mini Condensors
- Beyer M-300 Cardioid Dynamic
- AKG D-12E Cardioid Dynamic
- AKG D-112 Cardioid Dynamic
- AudioTechnica ATM-25 HyperCardioid Dynamic
- 3 AudioTechnica Pro-25 HyperCardioid Dynamics
- 3 AudioTechnica Kick/Tom Cardioid Dynamics
- Audio Technica ATM-831b “Small Cap” Cardioid Condensor
- 3 Marshall MXL 990 Cardioid Condensors
- 2 Marshall MXL V77 “Large Cap” Tube Cardioid Condensor
- Marshall MXL 960 “Large Cap” Tube Cardioid Condensor
- Sennheiser HD-420 Headphones
- AKG K-240M Headphones
- Oz Audio Q-Mix HM-6 Headphone Distribution System (6 headphone mixes)
- 10 FMR Audio RNC Stereo Compressors
- 4 FMR Audio RNLA Levelers
- dbx166XL Stereo Compressor w/Noise Gates
- Ashley SC-50 Compressor
- Ashley CL-50 Compressor
- Ashley SC-33 Stereo Noise Gate
- 3 Antares ATR-1 Vocal Intonation Processors
- 2 Lexicon PCM-41 Digital Delays
- 2 Lexicon ALEX Stereo Reverbs
- Roland SRV-3030 Stereo Effects Processor
- 2 Roland SRV-2000 Stereo Reverb
- 3 Roland SE-50 Stereo Effects Processors
- ART SGE Stereo Effects Processor
- Yamaha SPX-90-II Stereo Effects Processor
- Digitech Studio Vocalist EX Harmonizer
- Digitech VHM-5 Vocal Harmonizer
- Peterson VST-1 Chromatic Strobe Tuner
- 2 Korg DTR-1 Rack Mount Chromatic Strobe Tuners
- L.T. Luglock BeatBug Snare Tempo Meter
D To A Converter
- Digidesign 442 A/D/A Converter
- 1 Digidesign 003 Protools Systems
- Recording and Mixing Rs.2800 per shift (7 working hours).
- Hour basis rent Rs. 600 only (minimum ‘two hours’ is required for all recording sessions). Overtime Rs.500 per hour.
- 12 Hours block rate Rs.4500 only.
- Studio rates include the services of a qualified recording technician.
- Payment Arrangements: 70% in advance to reserve studio time, balance must be paid in full at start of session. An advance deposit of 70% of the estimated costs is required to book the studio. A 36 hour notice is required for rescheduling or cancellation of recording, mixing or mastering session. If less than 36 hours notice of cancellation is given, you forfeit your deposit. The balance is due upon the conclusion of each recording, mixing or mastering session. Form of payment accepted are cash, PayPal and online money transferring in to our bank account (account number and PayPal account email number is available on request) or direct money depositing through ‘pay in slip’ at any Axis bank only! All recordings remain the property of Samata Audio Recording Studio until balances are paid in full.
- Digital DVD backups:We will only keep your session data for 7 days after the project is finished; it is the responsibility of the party to buy their backups, they are Rs.75 per project.
- Video editing on Final Cut Pro, Mixing, And Mastering: Rs. 350 per Hour.